Thursday, May 29, 2014

Post #5

Sorry for the unoriginal title... My laziness has reached an all-time high.

Well, it's been a while since the 20-time fair, but I haven't blogged since we had it. Overall, I'd definitely say it was a success :) I played the classic "Hot Cross Buns" for passerby and people were surprisingly impressed; I guess I hadn't realized how much progress I have made. Although HCB is probably the easiest song to play on virtually every instrument, it is pretty cool that I've been able to pick up the cello and learn a few things in a matter of weeks. At the fair, I also was able to hand out a good amount of business cards-- good thing I have no idea how to use my BlogSpot and check to see if my page views increased...

Since the fair, Elaina has been able to teach me a few more things, and I finally learned a new song: "Mary Had a Little Lamb" (we're making progress guys!). As always, she is practicing at home a ton (as I probably should, but don't...) and is continuing to impress me with all that she's taught herself. At the fair, she was able to play "Let it Go" for a few people, which obviously got the crowd goin'.

This blog is realllllly late (Sorry Mrs. H), so you'll be hearing from me again this week for the next blog turn-in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment